- Can I chant mantra silently?
- Who created Maha Mrityunjaya mantra?
- Does listening to mantras work?
- Which mantra is more powerful?
- Which mantra should I chant before sleeping?
- Does Gayatri mantra work?
- How many times should we chant Maha Mrityunjaya mantra?
- Can we chant without taking bath?
- Which mantra can cure all diseases?
- Can we chant Maha Mrityunjaya mantra at night?
- Can I chant mantra at night?
- Can I chant mantra for my son?
- Why do we chant mantras 108 times?
- Who was mrityunjay?
- Can we chant Maha Mrityunjaya mantra for someone else?
Can I chant mantra silently?
You can chant the sounds out loud or internally.
However you may also focus on the effects of the sound vibrations in your body, your breathing and the feeling of the mantra in your mouth, lips and tongue.
When you mantra is sounded aloud it is known as Vaikhari Japa..
Who created Maha Mrityunjaya mantra?
Rishi MarkandeyaOrigin of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra One story is associated with Rishi Markandeya, the son of sage Mrikandu. An astrologer told his father about the premature death of his child and he advised his child to worship Lord Shiva and this mantra was then revealed unto him.
Does listening to mantras work?
Listening to mantras can be very effective – very-very effective – but it can be dangerous also. So one should be very careful while using mantras. Though here we are not chanting them, we are just listening – and that too – after a lot of inner cleansing.
Which mantra is more powerful?
Gayatri MantraIt is a form of the most powerful mantra in Hinduism, the Gayatri Mantra. Shiva Gayatri Mantra is extremely powerful, it gives you peace of mind and that pleases Lord Shiva.
Which mantra should I chant before sleeping?
1. Vedic Mantra. No doubt this is quite a big mantra, and when you chant it in your heart, it works miraculously. You just need to take a few deep breaths before chanting this mantra and see how quickly you fall asleep, comfortably in your bed.
Does Gayatri mantra work?
It is believed that by chanting Gayatri Mantra, you achieve success and happiness in your life. With regular chanting of the Gayatri Mantra, one can firmly establish and stabilize the mind. The mantra is a declaration of appreciation, to both the nurturing sun and the Divine.
How many times should we chant Maha Mrityunjaya mantra?
This eternal mantra is also a part of the Yajurveda. It is prescribed to chant the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 108 times.
Can we chant without taking bath?
Chanting of Harinaam i.e Hare Krishn Mahamantra , Radhey Krishn yugal mantra or any name of Krishn Ram can be done without bathing or in any conditions . … Gayatri Mantras of various Gods should be always chanted after bathing , while sitting on an aasan which should be pure .
Which mantra can cure all diseases?
Dhanvantri mantrasIncurable diseases are cured with the chanting of Dhanvantri mantras. When the diseases are lingering for years, this mantra can help attain the natural remedy within a very short time of commencing the mantra chanting regime. Diseases of all kinds both physical and mental are cured by this mantra.
Can we chant Maha Mrityunjaya mantra at night?
Chanting this mantra either before bed or at the beginning of the day can put their mind at peace and also help them have an undisturbed sleep.
Can I chant mantra at night?
1) Avoid chanting mantras during evenings and night. Choose a day time. It would be highly beneficial if you can manage to do chanting during the Brahmmurhut i.e. around 4-5 am or the time before sunrise. … Chant for 108 times.
Can I chant mantra for my son?
Of course, a mother can chant any mantra for the benefits of her children. … But before chanting any mantra, you should better consult some expert astrologer, who will see the chart of the child, and prescribe the mantra, which will benefit him. It is best if mother do any such thing for children.
Why do we chant mantras 108 times?
The most punctual mantras took birth in India more than 3,000 years back and were created in Vedic Sanskrit. … To recite a mantra 108 times is said to help bring in harmony with the vibrations of the universe. Famous mathematicians of Vedic culture saw 108 as some of the completeness of presence.
Who was mrityunjay?
Shivaji Sawant (31 August 1940 – 18 September 2002) was an Indian novelist in the Marathi language. He is known as Mrityunjaykaar (meaning Maker of Mrityunjay) for writing the famous Marathi novel Mrityunjay. He was the first Marathi writer to be awarded with the Moortidevi Award in 1994.
Can we chant Maha Mrityunjaya mantra for someone else?
You can chant “Lalitha Sahasranama” for someone else. There is other side of mantra, which is chanted for the badwill. … What is the best time to chant the Maha Mrityunjay mantra?